Welcome!

Find all the rules for use of our forum.
Denver_Admin
Site Admin

Welcome!

Post by Denver_Admin »

Welcome to Denvercycling.org!

This is a one man show and a passion project. My name is Bryan and I am a lifelong cyclist who's passionate about living a life on two wheels. In 2019 my perspective on cycling was completely changed when I lost my father to a hit and run crash while he was riding his bike in the metro area. Since then my family has been involved in bike advocacy, looking for ways to make a difference in our community.

Throughout this work, one thing I have noticed is just how silo'd our communities are. While the metro area is an amazing place to ride a bike, there is very little pulling our community at large together. We are separated by county lines, disciplines of riding, clubs...etc. I have started Denvercycling.org as a community resource dedicated to bringing the metro area together.

My vision is for this site to serve as a gathering place for the entire cycling community and brings more knowledge, access, and partnership to everyone who chooses to participate. Denverycycling will have space for all types of cyclists, non-profit organizations, community activists, and events. Anyone who wants to participate is welcome and will be treated with respect. Please see our "Rules of the Road" post for more about our community guidelines.

Thanks and see you out there!

Bryan